Jiyeon Fanatics

Welcome to the international fan forum for Jiyeon(T-ara)! Take a look around and register!! Have fun here too!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[INTRO] 안녕하세요!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [INTRO] 안녕하세요! on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:48 pm

I'm new member in this forum I'd signed up because I was about to write something in the profile of JYP_Rash19 (an user from tiaradiadem) when I notice she got her own fanpage for Jiyeon, and I love everything related to her

My name is Lilian, but I don't like it so call me Lily please Wink I'm 15 years old, I'm from chile
I love Kpop, but from all the girlbands my favourite is T-ARA it used to be snsd but they are a little bit too girlish and I didn't liked their last korean song (Hoot), other girlbands that I love are F(x) & 4 Minute (only those 4) and I'm starting to like the rookies Leader's Razz I also love boybands like MBLAQ, Super Junior & 2pm...

besides Kpop I also like Cpop and Jpop, the chinese Idols I like are Top Combine (a boyband composed with 5 members) Jolin Tsai, A Mei (taiwanese solist) and from Japan I like Koda Kumi,Namie Amuro & Ayumi Hamasaki (still don't know so much about jpop)

My hobbies are listening to music and read fanfics, also watch dramas of t-ara's members and watch variety shows with my favourite idols Razz

ohh I forget the most important thing, I AM IN FREAKING LOVE FOR JIYEON, SHE IS THE BEST IDOL I EVER SEEN, HOW TO NOT LOVE HER! SHE IS ALSO THE MOST INOCENT AND ADORABLE PERSON I HAD SEEN. by the way, many people consider her as their's girlfriend, wife, etc.. I consider her as my older sister (eonni)

View user profile

2 Re: [INTRO] 안녕하세요! on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:30 am

oh hi Lilian ! welcome to our forum! don't forget to invite your friend too! currently,we're so dead and don't have enough staffs..so why don't you apply as staff! XD

3 Re: [INTRO] 안녕하세요! on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:39 am

whether there is only girl band, and boy bands only? Question

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum